- USP No dangerous gap between parent bed and baby bed – patented padded side folds down on to parent bed to create “bridge”. It is soft and padded, so comfortable to lie on.
- Bridge fold down side can be easily fastened into the closed position at any time, even when attached to the parent bed
- Can be used as a standalone crib too
- Rainforest Alliance certified and FSC accredited New Zealand pine with environmental water-based white wood finish
- Coir high quality 40mm thick and firm ergonomic mattress with luxury antibacterial cover woven with the healing herb, Sarcandra Glabra
- Fully adjustable height ( to any height with clamps). Height can be adjusted while crib is already attached to the parent bed, so easy to make adjustments
- Fixable to any type of bed with straps which can either fix between mattress and bed base or fasten around a bed frame
- Front end can be raised higher for a gentle incline to help prevent reflux
- Fully machine washable covers – easy removable padded inserts
- Comes in a carry bag with handles, so easy to take to friends and family
- Can be reused as child’s bench seat
- Great feedback from our focus group. See Reviews tab
- Dimensions: Assembled: 42 x 95 x 99cm high and 12kg. Mattress 38 x 90cm.
Family of four (soon to be five!) The Hutchinsons unbox and try out the Neospace in this video review…